Flutter (Dart) Internship
With the division of Android and iOS users being around 70% vs 30% (worldwide) it is impossible these days to develop just for one of these platforms. In the last years, multiple platforms have been developed to allow for buildings mobile apps for both iOS and Android from a single codebase. Flutter is one of these (open source) frameworks. We are now looking for a Flutter (Dart) Intern at 4Industry! Are you looking for a dynamic internship? Then this might be the opportunity for you!
What will you do?
In this internship, you will be building a small application using Flutter and the Dart programming language. More specifically, you will be building the following things:
- Loading and displaying large amounts of data in a list view
- Using native capabilities, such as:
- NFC reader
- GPS location
- Background data fetching
In this internship, the Tech Stack you will be working with (but not limited to), is as follows:
- REST API
Moreover, your scope of work will also include:
- Researching what the current benefits and limitations are of Kotlin and the Dart programming language
- Creating a Create, Read, Update, Delete (CRUD) application using Kotlin
- Building features that use native capabilities of both iOS and Android to retrieve and display data
- You have an educational background in Software Engineering.
- You are searching for an (‘meewerk’) graduation internship in Software Engineering.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are available for at least 4 months
- You are available for 32-40 hours per week
- You are willing to come to the office in Utrecht for 1-2 days per week.
- You work independently and are proactive.
- You are living in The Netherlands.
What’s in it for you
- Internship fee
- Holiday allowance (25 days for a full-time contract)
- Modern laptop
- Hybrid Working Model
- A modern, flexible and multicultural workplace at an innovative and global company
- Ambitious and kind colleagues from all over the world
- 20+ highly skilled developers who are able to coach you on any technical challenge
- Internship mentor who will guide you in this process
- A challenging position with lots of room to grow
Working at 4Industry evolves around working from your internal drive to make a difference for people in combination with having fun. We always go the extra mile to deliver on what we promise! Joy is what connects us and what drives us to get the best out of ourselves. That’s why we host several Fun4U activities each year, like a global hackathon, drinks and inspiring lunch sessions (check out our Instagram page!).
Your development is our number one priority. This means you get room to grow. We strongly believe that personal development and ambitions are key to our company’s success. Because when you keep learning, you continuously improve yourself. That’s why we coach you on the job, but also help you to explore and develop your interpersonal skills.
Based in the Netherlands, with offices around the globe, 4Industry designs custom shop floor solutions that leverage and complement capabilities of the Now platform to digitize and improve ways of work in factories across a variety of industries, like pharma, food and beverage and automotive.
4Industry is home to over 30 developers who have unprecedented experience using the Now platform and several manufacturing experts. Together, they design manufacturing solutions that deliver both quick wins and long-term value for customers.
Do you think you fit the Kotlin (Dart) Developer Intern profile described above and have we made you enthusiastic? Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com or easily apply via the “Apply for job” button in the top right of your screen.
Please note that screening can be part of the selection and onboarding procedure.
ContactsFrank Fielmich Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +31 6 12359605
If this position wasn't exactly your cup of tea, maybe one of the below job openings is a match.